As if you need a reason to grab your board and hit the waves, but just to make it more justifiable, here you go.
Eight reasons (or excuses if you need to give them) to go surfing.
We have been waiting all week for this swell, now do the right thing and phone work to tell them you are ill, then we will drive to a remote beach somewhere so you don’t get recognised.
Nothing is quite as inspiring as getting a new board, the smell and feel will soon have you skipping down the beach for some one foot sloppy mess.
The sun is out
Hot, sweaty and smelly from work, you need to go surfing for some proper refreshment. It doesn’t matter what it is like just get me in the water!
Always a good time to get in there, all those fair weather surfers who need the sun will be hiding at home. Run across an empty beach to dramatically increase your wave count.
Surfing is awesome
Let’s face it surfing is by the best sport in the world, nothing comes even close.
You love it
Surfing has you hooked in and you are stoked, you might as well get in there – what the hell else are you going to do?
It’s always good when meeting up with mates to have a good few surfs to big up. Get hunting the pumping so you aren’t out done down the pub.
We all like to surf our best and the only way to do that is keeping on top of your game by going in as often as possible. If you want to rip you have to put the hours in.
What reasons do you rate to go surfing?
- Italo Ferreira and Caroline Marks Win Quiksilver Pro on Gold Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Jetwing Surf Unravels Mystique of Sri Lanka’s East Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Last spots for 2019 on whale swim in Tonga tour - Mar 14, 2019
- Margaret River Pro secured until 2021 - Mar 14, 2019
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018