Much like its namesake, the Amphibian is a timepiece geared around diversity. Just as happy in the water as it is on dry land, Adina’s Amphibian gives you the freedom required to live a life on the move.
A robust Nickel-free stainless steel case offers the tough exterior required to handle life’s bumps and knocks, while a stylish sapphire crystal face provides unparallelled scratch resistance. An unquestionable statement piece, the moulded orange PU strap provides comfort and breathability no matter where life’s adventures takes you.
With 20ATM water resistance and a superluminova index dial, the Amphibian can handle all the elements. Whether you’re in the shower, on the run, in a business meeting or chasing waterfalls, the Amphibian will feel right at home. The Amphibian is also set up to handle the rigours of scuba-diving, making it a truly versatile timepiece.
Designed and assembled with meticulous detail right here in Australia, Adina’s craftsmanship incorporates the best watch making technologies from all around the world to bring you the most functional yet stylish timepieces.
Adina Amphibian Dive Watch NK167 S8AXS RRP: $369
For more information on Adina’s range of watches visit www.adinawatches.com.au
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018
- Damien Rice returns to Australia - Nov 29, 2018
- Congrats Stephanie Gilmore on 7th world title - Nov 27, 2018
- Byron Bay Surf Festival drops in for 2019 - Nov 27, 2018
- Surfing in Papua New Guinea - Nov 6, 2018