Selling out their massive Hordern Pavilion show more than 3 months ahead of time, Australian sweethearts Angus & Julia Stone have announced the expansion of their 2018 national tour to include a second Sydney date at the famous Enmore Theatre on Tuesday May 15.
Tickets will be on sale from 9am AEDT here, don’t miss out.As they prepare to pack up their effortless harmonies and greet their legions of fans, the siblings Stone are riding high, already hitting capacity for shows in Brisbane, Mackay, Cairns, Thirroul, Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney, Bendigo, Geelong and Fremantle.
2018 has been another watershed year for Angus & Julia Stone so far. Still basking in the warm glow of adoration heaped on them after the release of last years’ Snow (the duos fourth top 5 Australian album), Angus & Julia barely had time to breathe before latest single Chateau landed at number 3 in this year’s triple j Hottest 100!
The track, which was accompanied by a brilliant video featuring Dacre Montgomery (straight out of the new season of Stranger Things) and Courtney Eaton (fresh from Oscar-winning action flick Mad Max: Fury Road), currently sits at #26 on the ARIA Charts, #10 on the Shazam charts and has clocked up a mind blowing 29 million streams on Spotify – rocketing it into #23 on the streaming services’ top 50.
It’s a welcome addition to a back catalogue that is becoming legend in Australian music. Truly loved for their intoxicating melodies and gorgeous songcraft, it’s no surprise that Angus & Julia Stone’s 2018 national run continues to build into one of the year’s most anticipated tours. Audiences will need to be quick to secure these red-hot tickets.
- Italo Ferreira and Caroline Marks Win Quiksilver Pro on Gold Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Jetwing Surf Unravels Mystique of Sri Lanka’s East Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Last spots for 2019 on whale swim in Tonga tour - Mar 14, 2019
- Margaret River Pro secured until 2021 - Mar 14, 2019
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018