Get ready to dance to electronic dance music all over again with the return of World Club Dome Korea 2018.
The world’s biggest club in Asia is back for its second year running in Korea and promises to be just as fun, if not more-so, than last year. It will be held again at the Incheon Munhak Stadium from September 14 – 16, 2018.
For anyone unfamiliar with BigCityBeats World Club Dome, it is an event full of international, world-renowned DJ’s playing for around 150,000 people and is hosted by the German electronic dance music station BigCityBeats.
Ranked number one, two and three consecutively in ‘DJ Mag Top 100’ and returning to the World Club Dome Korea’s stage for the second time are leading DJ’s Martin Garrix, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike and Armin van Buuren. Other international favourites include Cash Cash, Crankdat, Ferry Corsten, Flosstradamus, Jillionaire, Krewella, KSHMR, Steve Aoki, W & W and more.
Early bird tickets are already on sale for one, two and three-day club passes as well as VIP level. You can also pre-register for VVIP tables. Two-day passes start from 150,000 KRW (approximately $178 AUD) and three-day passes from 187,5000 KRW (approximately $223 AUD).
To find out more and purchase tickets please visit: https://www.worldclubdomekorea.com/
- 48 Hours in Kuta: A Weekend Guide - Sep 2, 2018
- How Mac DeMarco changed the face of indie-rock - Sep 1, 2018
- New Ivey EP to be released in November - Aug 26, 2018
- John Farnham’s Hunter Valley concert sold out - Aug 26, 2018
- The Babe Rainbow – Double Rainbow album review - Aug 20, 2018
- AirAsia partners with Juraki Surf Invitational - Aug 16, 2018
- The Complete Guide to King Gizzard - Aug 12, 2018
- BigCityBeats World Club Dome Korea is Back - Aug 11, 2018
- Bluesfest’s massive 30th anniversary line-up - Aug 9, 2018
- The new ‘skin tingling’ Hydro Sports at InterContinental Fiji - Jul 24, 2018