Broadbeach, Gold coast is pleased to be holding it’s 15th annual four-day music festival ‘Blues on Broadbeach’, running from May 19-22.
Blues on Broadbeach is a free music festival, showcasing some of the best Australian and International musicians on 20 outdoor stages and venues throughout Broadbeach.
To name a few, attendees will be blessed with the dreamlike sounds Eric Burdon, Diesel, Cookin on 3 burners featuring Tex Perkins, The Bamboos, and a Back in Blue tribute to AC/DC.
The five-time ARIA Award winner singer, songwriter and guitarist, Diesel, will be headlining on the Friday night with a free for all performance in Gold Coasts popular, Jupiter’s Hotel and Casino Theatre.
Blues on Broadbeach has grown to be one of the largest Australian music festivals, having been awarded Best Regional Event Queensland and Best Arts, Cultural and Music Event Queensland at the 2014 Australian Event Awards.
The music event welcomes all ages, from kids to adults, providing carousel rides, clowns and face painters, promising to keep the children entertained.
Full details of the event can be found at http://bluesonbroadbeach.com/
- 48 Hours in Kuta: A Weekend Guide - Sep 2, 2018
- How Mac DeMarco changed the face of indie-rock - Sep 1, 2018
- New Ivey EP to be released in November - Aug 26, 2018
- John Farnham’s Hunter Valley concert sold out - Aug 26, 2018
- The Babe Rainbow – Double Rainbow album review - Aug 20, 2018
- AirAsia partners with Juraki Surf Invitational - Aug 16, 2018
- The Complete Guide to King Gizzard - Aug 12, 2018
- BigCityBeats World Club Dome Korea is Back - Aug 11, 2018
- Bluesfest’s massive 30th anniversary line-up - Aug 9, 2018
- The new ‘skin tingling’ Hydro Sports at InterContinental Fiji - Jul 24, 2018