The 28th Annual Bluesfest for 2017 is shaping up to be one of the most action-packed, superstar line-ups of the new year, having just announced the addition of not one, but two more legendary artists!
Set to perform at next year’s festival in Byron Bay is none other than Santana and his band, as well as the mighty Doobie Brothers.
Bluesfest Director Peter Noble, believes next year’s event is going to be one for the records, with 3 massive line-up announcements already released and the promise of more in the coming weeks!
The news of Santana and the Doobie Brothers joining the incredible artist list comes only a week after it was announced that R’n’B megastar Mary J. Blige would be performing as well.
Bluesfest 2017 will run over the Easter long weekend (Thurs 13th April-Monday 17th April), and offer music lovers 12 hours of tunes a day, incredible arrays of food and market stalls, and on site camping options.
For more information on all things Bluesfest, visit http://www.bluesfest.com.au/
- Bluesfest line-up just keeps getting better! - Oct 26, 2016
- Tiny Little Houses national tour and new video - Oct 26, 2016
- Bliss N Eso are back with new single ‘Dopamine’ - Oct 17, 2016
- Airlie Beach Festival of Music guaranteed to rock! - Oct 7, 2016
- World Surfaris puts up $30k prize for Nudie Boardriders Battle! - Oct 4, 2016
- Byron Bay Surf Festival is BACK! - Sep 29, 2016
- Bluefest 2017 Lineup is here! - Sep 19, 2016
- Hawaii: An Aussie sports-lover’s dream - Sep 18, 2016
- Falls Festival 2016/2017 Lineup is here! - Sep 14, 2016