Save these dates – February 20-24 – as summer is coming and so is the 2019 Byron Bay Surf festival.
There will be surfing with some old favourite surf events and some new ones, surf markets with an added Friday twilight market, art, picnics, live music and nightly parties.
You can enjoy the sunset cinema and heaps more in 2019.
Check out some of the highlights from last year’s event.
For more visit http://www.byronbaysurffestival.com.au/
- Italo Ferreira and Caroline Marks Win Quiksilver Pro on Gold Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Jetwing Surf Unravels Mystique of Sri Lanka’s East Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Last spots for 2019 on whale swim in Tonga tour - Mar 14, 2019
- Margaret River Pro secured until 2021 - Mar 14, 2019
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018