One of the USA’s favourite music festivals, Coachella, returns to the desert April 12-14 & April 19-21, 2019.
Taking place over the two weekends in April in Indio, California (near Palm Springs), the lineup has been announced and passes go on sale this Friday, January 4th at 11AM PT.
Download the official Coachella App for real-time notifications, set times, festival directory, interactive maps, excellent AR experiences and more.
For more visit www.coachella.com
- Italo Ferreira and Caroline Marks Win Quiksilver Pro on Gold Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Jetwing Surf Unravels Mystique of Sri Lanka’s East Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Last spots for 2019 on whale swim in Tonga tour - Mar 14, 2019
- Margaret River Pro secured until 2021 - Mar 14, 2019
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018