Stephanie Gilmore just became the greatest surfer of her generation by winning her seventh World Title.
That ties Australian legend Layne Beachley for most Women’s Titles in history and both sit tied for second of all-time behind only Kelly Slater (11) in total Titles.
Re-live the magic of Steph’s seventh Title below.
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018
- Damien Rice returns to Australia - Nov 29, 2018
- Congrats Stephanie Gilmore on 7th world title - Nov 27, 2018
- Byron Bay Surf Festival drops in for 2019 - Nov 27, 2018
- Surfing in Papua New Guinea - Nov 6, 2018