As thousands of punters make their way to the world famous Quiksilver Pro this March, they will notice something a little different on the Northern end of the beach this year.
Cooly Beachfest and Wayne (Rabbit) Bartholomew are proud to announce COOLY BEACHFEST 2017!
The all ages festival will take place on March 18th at the beautiful Queen Elizabeth Park. Headlining the inaugural event will be Australian juggernauts The Rubens followed by The Beautiful Girls, Dorsal Fins, Bec Sandridge and The Vanns.
The event kicks of mid afternoon with the stunning Cooly Beach as it’s backdrop – 5 band, 5 hours, $55.
Festival ambassador and Surf Legend Rabbit Bartholomew has said “I have been attending the Quiksilver Pro for many years now and to have such an incredible event like this complement the happenings in the break, is going to help our community to come together even more so and celebrate the things we love most.”
With the stellar line up of Australian favourites, food and market stalls and fully licensed bars – Cooly Beachfest is going to make its way into your calendars real soon.
Tickets will be available via: www.coolybeachfest.com.au & Oztix – don’t miss out.
On sale Wednesday 22nd of Feb at 9am
On sale Thursday 23rd of Feb at Noon
For more information, head to: www.coolybeachfest.com.au
- Last spots for 2019 on whale swim in Tonga tour - Mar 14, 2019
- Margaret River Pro secured until 2021 - Mar 14, 2019
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018
- Damien Rice returns to Australia - Nov 29, 2018
- Congrats Stephanie Gilmore on 7th world title - Nov 27, 2018