Festival fashion has come a long way over the years, having become a global industry in a world where the popularity of dressing for a field of grass increases every summer.
While we love the pages of Cosmopolitan, splashed with celebs dressed in their wedge sandals, crop tops and hot pants, we’ve collaborated a list of essentials that will have you prepared for both sun and rain.
These are an absolute essential, especially for the lucky ticket holders of Byron Bays upcoming, Splendour in the Grass music festival. If the skies cry, you won’t care about getting these beauties covered in mud, not to mention, gumboots paired with a cute little dress or denim shorts will have you looking fabulous.
Layers are our friend, so don’t be afraid to rug up during those freezing hours of the night. Warm yourself up with layers that can be easily tied around the waist when the sun comes up and utilised when the sun goes down. Paired with a small, lightweight scarf and you’ll happily dance the night away.
Thinking you won’t need a bag? Well think again. A bag will be surprisingly useful when it comes to holding and protecting your phone, money and any other bits and pieces.
Not necessarily an essential, however, a good pair of sunnies paired with a stylish hat will have you protected against those long hours under the sun.
And finally we have denim, simple yet stylish and one of the easiest things to dress up or dress down.
- Last spots for 2019 on whale swim in Tonga tour - Mar 14, 2019
- Margaret River Pro secured until 2021 - Mar 14, 2019
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018
- Damien Rice returns to Australia - Nov 29, 2018
- Congrats Stephanie Gilmore on 7th world title - Nov 27, 2018