Collarts has opened the doors and will play host to an exclusive ‘Ed Sheeran Divide Pop-Up Australia’ Store in conjunction with Warner Music Australia at the Fitzroy campus of Collarts – Melbourne’s premier music, audio and entertainment management college at 209 Brunswick St Fitzroy.
The world’s best-selling recording artist of 2017, BRIT, ARIA and Grammy Award winner Ed Sheeran, will open the first of its kind worldwide pop up store, selling exclusive Australian merch designs and collaborations with the UK skate clothing label Hoax.
Priding themselves with a mix of skaters, surfers and shapers, musicians, photographers, expect some limited edition items of clothing.
Collarts offers diplomas and degrees in Audio Production, Music Performance, Music Production, Entertainment Management, Entertainment Journalism, Content Creation and Fashion Marketing.
So be sure to get down to Ed Sheeran Divide Pop-Up Australia this long weekend to snatch up the perfect piece of merch for any die-hard Ed Sheeran music fan.
‘Ed Sheeran Divide Pop-Up Australia’
Collarts, 209 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy
Friday 9th March 10am – 8pm
Saturday 10 March: 10am – 6pm
Sunday 11 March: 10am – 6pm
For more visit Collarts at collarts.edu.au/
- Why Japan should be on your surf trip list in 2019 - Jan 16, 2019
- Medina wins WSL title at Pipe, Hawaii - Dec 19, 2018
- Christmas Gift Guide for the surfer - Dec 19, 2018
- France Pro crowns Wilson & Conlogue - Oct 13, 2018
- Top eco-friendly festivals to add to your travels - Sep 10, 2018
- Bali’s Tipi Jabrik wins Quiksilver Uluwatu Challenge - Aug 7, 2018
- Courtney Conlogue & Kanoa Igarashi claim Vans US Open wins - Aug 7, 2018
- Corona Bali Protected crowns Lakey Peterson & Italo Ferreira - Jun 5, 2018
- Corona Bali Pro tackles beach pollution - May 25, 2018
- Discover Bali’s Surfing Hot Spots with Anantara Uluwatu Resort - May 21, 2018