The surf season has begun at Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives and the 4-star adults-only resort is looking forward to introducing its surf enthusiastic guests to a range of exciting value excursions.
Known by many as an underwater paradise for divers and a piece of heaven ticking all the ‘perfect for water sports’ boxes, a lot of people will be surprised at what the destination has on offer for surfers.
Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa is located in the North Male’ Atoll which is close to some of the most famous surf breaks.
Private dhoni charters are USD 550 for four hours or USD 1,000 for eight hours and guests can choose between a range of excursions to famous surf points such as Chickens, Cokes, Lohis, Ninjas, Sultans, Honkys and Tombstones. These all feature a combination of lefts and rights suitable for different levels: mid, advanced and expert.
During the months of May to November, the conditions are perfect for surfing offshore from many of the islands close to the resort, with waves ranging from 3ft to more than 8ft.
Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa has just recently upgraded its meal plans to now include Half Board Plus, All-Inclusive and Gold All-Inclusive packages to have not only dining but also leisure, health and well-being covered.
The property is located just 20 minutes by speedboat from Male’ International Airport.
- Last spots for 2019 on whale swim in Tonga tour - Mar 14, 2019
- Margaret River Pro secured until 2021 - Mar 14, 2019
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018
- Damien Rice returns to Australia - Nov 29, 2018
- Congrats Stephanie Gilmore on 7th world title - Nov 27, 2018