Approximately 10,000 fans are set to attend John Farnham’s a day on the green Hunter Valley concert after it has completely sold out.
The December 1st concert is Farnham’s first ever performance at Bimbadgen, which he has said he is really looking forward to.
“I get a bit more gregarious when I’m working outside,” Mr Farnham said.
“It’s a whole different feel; I jump up and down like a 20-year-old.”
During his run of a day on the green performances, Farnham is anticipated to play songs from his Whispering Jack album, as well as a great selection of his greatest hits.
A stellar cast of guests will be joining the run of shows, including Daryl Braithwaite, Russel Morris, Richard Marx and Bachelor Girl.
While there are still tickets available for Sirromet Wines, Mt Cotton, it is recommended fans get in quick as the show is nearly sold out, with only a small number of tickets left.
Similarly, the two concerts set to be performed in Rochford Wines, Yarra Valley are selling out quickly as well, reinforcing a day on the green’s claim to being one of Australia’s most popular outdoor concert events.
- 48 Hours in Kuta: A Weekend Guide - Sep 2, 2018
- How Mac DeMarco changed the face of indie-rock - Sep 1, 2018
- New Ivey EP to be released in November - Aug 26, 2018
- John Farnham’s Hunter Valley concert sold out - Aug 26, 2018
- The Babe Rainbow – Double Rainbow album review - Aug 20, 2018
- AirAsia partners with Juraki Surf Invitational - Aug 16, 2018
- The Complete Guide to King Gizzard - Aug 12, 2018
- BigCityBeats World Club Dome Korea is Back - Aug 11, 2018
- Bluesfest’s massive 30th anniversary line-up - Aug 9, 2018