Hurley pro surfer, John John Florence’s worldwide film premiere kicked off in Sydney last week.
Hurley surfers, Northern beaches locals, Media and VIP’s came down to the United cinemas in Collaroy, for the worldwide premiere of John John Florence’s film- View From A Blue Moon.
Guests were greeted with a Corona and a mystery prize on arrival. In attendance were- Hurley surfers, Wayne (Rabbit) Bartholomew and his son Jagger, Darcy Crump, Winter Vincent and Red Bull, athlete Kendrick Louis.
View From A Blue Moon, is the first surf film shot entirely in 4K- showing the sport of surfing as it’s never been captured, with narration provided by acclaimed actor John C. Reilly (Stepbrothers, Talladega nights).
The fifty minute feature film follows the world’s most dynamic surfer – 23 year-old John John Florence as he and his closest friends head off from his home on Hawaii’s North Shore to his favourite surfing destinations around the globe.
The cinema was packed out with avid surfers, who were left mesmerised by the visually beautiful cinematography and unbelievable ariel tricks performed by John John Florence.
As the credits rolled in the crowd erupted in applause, proving that the evening was far from whitewash!
View From A Blue Moon will be digitally released through iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, M-Go, Vimeo On Demand, and other digital platforms in HD as well as DVD/Blu-ray Pre-order is available now through Vimeo On Demand and DVD/Blu-ray.
Watch the Trailer here – http://viewfromabluemoon.com/
WIN a Hurley Pro Pack – Click here for more details.
- Last spots for 2019 on whale swim in Tonga tour - Mar 14, 2019
- Margaret River Pro secured until 2021 - Mar 14, 2019
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018
- Damien Rice returns to Australia - Nov 29, 2018
- Congrats Stephanie Gilmore on 7th world title - Nov 27, 2018