Why you need it
Maui Jim sunglasses is the pioneer of the world’s number one polarised lens. Born on the beaches of Maui but now available across the globe, Maui Jim sunglasses have long been popular amongst surfers and those who spend a lot of time near water.
Maui Jim’s Red Sands has a bold rectangle shape frame, sure to make the wearer stand out. Balancing functionality with style, its saddle style bridge has adjustable nose pads that provide custom support and stability to the face. Featuring superior lightweight comfort, Red Sands is ideal for longwear on those hot summer days.
Why you will love it
The options are extensive with these sunglasses so you can truely find what fits you best. Red Sands is available in four unique colour options including Matte Black frame with Natural Grey lens. Further lense technology includes:
The perfect lens for your everyday active lifestyle, MauiPure® is the lightest weight choice for long days in the sun. Scratch and impact-resistant. Injection molded for the crispest optics next to glass.
A proprietary, silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch resistant but MauiPure®, Maui Evolution® and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of our optically correct CLEARSHELL®. Applied to the front and back of the lens.
In every pair of Maui Jims you’ll find our patented, color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
Why you will hate it
They are super light weight so if you lose them off your head or from your pocket you may not know until it it too late to go find them.
- Italo Ferreira and Caroline Marks Win Quiksilver Pro on Gold Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Jetwing Surf Unravels Mystique of Sri Lanka’s East Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Last spots for 2019 on whale swim in Tonga tour - Mar 14, 2019
- Margaret River Pro secured until 2021 - Mar 14, 2019
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018