From the legendary breaks of Uluwatu in Bali to the sharky waters of Byron Bay we have looked at the most popular surf spots around the world and which come out top for hashtags on Instagram.
So, get ready to hang ten and get lost in the waves, we bet these #surfporn photos will have you planning your next surf trip ASAP!
An infographic by Ann’s Cottage
- Italo Ferreira and Caroline Marks Win Quiksilver Pro on Gold Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Jetwing Surf Unravels Mystique of Sri Lanka’s East Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Last spots for 2019 on whale swim in Tonga tour - Mar 14, 2019
- Margaret River Pro secured until 2021 - Mar 14, 2019
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018