InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa is pleased to announce the offering of enhanced guest experiences with the recent introduction of Hydro Sports; a water sports activities operator specialising in Parasailing and Fly Boarding.
With an increased focus on adding value and new experiences to each of our guests stay, the newly introduced product promises to offer all guests a unique sensation in familiar settings; the ocean. Hydro Sports offers all adventurers a safe gateway to thrill and excitement adding a new meaning to water sports action at Natadola Bay! Equipped with a certified team to instruct you along the way, their services are guaranteed to capture and encourage maximum enjoyment to all its users.
“The goal is to provide the safest and most memorable time for our customers. Our experienced, friendly and professional staff are driven to make your parasailing and fly boarding experience at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa one of the many highlights of your stay,” says the Managing Director of Hydro Sports, Shaye Felsch.
“With a vast portfolio of water sports activities already available, introducing parasailing and fly boarding will allow our guests an incredible additional experience over the azure waters fringing the resort. This is a truly unique and memorable way to not only fly above the crystal waters but also to get a bird’s eye perspective of the beauty of Natadola Bay” said Mr. Andrew Davidson, Area General Manager South Pacific at InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa. “From thrill seeking aerial views to feeling the cool ocean breeze, we are sure that our guests will feel a skin tingling adrenaline rush.”
Hydro Sports offers 15 to 30 minute Fly Boarding sessions daily and Parasailing on select days. Perfect for beginners and advance skilled adventurers, our Hydro Sports team will have you soaring a hundred feet above the water on a parasail or perform amazing spins and loops on a fly board.
Owned by Fiji National Provident Fund (FNPF) and managed by InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) the resort provides services that go beyond the world-renowned Fijian warmth and hospitality to give guests authentic, enriching experiences and insights into the Fijian culture and way of life.
For more visit www.fiji.intercontinental.com
- 48 Hours in Kuta: A Weekend Guide - Sep 2, 2018
- How Mac DeMarco changed the face of indie-rock - Sep 1, 2018
- New Ivey EP to be released in November - Aug 26, 2018
- John Farnham’s Hunter Valley concert sold out - Aug 26, 2018
- The Babe Rainbow – Double Rainbow album review - Aug 20, 2018
- AirAsia partners with Juraki Surf Invitational - Aug 16, 2018
- The Complete Guide to King Gizzard - Aug 12, 2018
- BigCityBeats World Club Dome Korea is Back - Aug 11, 2018
- Bluesfest’s massive 30th anniversary line-up - Aug 9, 2018
- The new ‘skin tingling’ Hydro Sports at InterContinental Fiji - Jul 24, 2018