The Pacific Island nation of Niue has ranked as one of the “Hottest Destinations to Visit in 2015” as more and more people discover this truly unique island.
Niue is a Pacific Island paradise, one of the smallest countries on earth and the largest raised coral atoll in the world.
With world class diving, fishing, walking, caving and whale interactions set in a relaxing tropical environment; Niue is a soft adventure and ecotourism paradise. It’s a place where it’s normal for complete strangers to wave at each other, all the time. It’s a place where nature hasn’t been broken….and things are the way ‘they used to be’.
Swim with whales and dolphins, dive within underwater caverns in crystal clear water, discover your own secluded sandy cove teeming with coloured fish, snorkel over bright coral in warm waters and explore breathtaking caves with ease…and that’s just your first day in Niue!
After you visit Niue it will be a place about which you will say, “I have a friend that lives there”. In fact you will probably have a few. You will arrive as a visitor and leave as a friend. Niue is also one of the world’s safest destinations and one of the few countries in the world where crime is almost unheard of. It’s also free of any harmful animals or insects!
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018
- Damien Rice returns to Australia - Nov 29, 2018
- Congrats Stephanie Gilmore on 7th world title - Nov 27, 2018
- Byron Bay Surf Festival drops in for 2019 - Nov 27, 2018
- Surfing in Papua New Guinea - Nov 6, 2018