In case you have missed it or been sleeping under a rock and didn’t know they are doing a remake of the 1991 classic ‘Point Break’, well its due for release at Christmas and the trailer is now on you tube. Its got big wave surfing, motorbiking, snowboarding, jumping out of planes and bulk loads of cash looks like our kind of film.
The film does feature some of the best big wave surfers and shooting was at a massive day at Teahupoo and while they will be hard pushed to beat the original film it looks enjoyable and I will definitely be going to the cinema. Watch the trailer and judge for yourselves.
Let us know your thoughts people.
- Italo Ferreira and Caroline Marks Win Quiksilver Pro on Gold Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Jetwing Surf Unravels Mystique of Sri Lanka’s East Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Last spots for 2019 on whale swim in Tonga tour - Mar 14, 2019
- Margaret River Pro secured until 2021 - Mar 14, 2019
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018