Belonging to the Sunshine Coast, singer/songwriter Sahara Beck divulged plans for a national headline run this May, following the release of her new album, Panacea, on 22 April.
The album, built upon a week long session at 301 Byron Bay studios, just days before it closed it’s doors for good, displays the simple formula of songs delivered with genuine passion and connected by honesty and identity.
Working alongside the experienced collaborator and engineer Jeff Lovejoy, Sahara and her band had the recording experience that many artists can only dream of.
As well as her national tour, Sahara Beck is scheduled to play twice at Gold Coasts famous ‘Bluesfest’. At the end of her headline tour she will also play at Queenslands Big Pineapple Festival, on 28 May.
Sahara Becks album tour is set to begin on the 12 May in Collingwood, 13 May in Belgrave, 14 May in Melbourne, 19 May in Sydney, 20 May in Wollongong, 21 May in Lambton, 22 May in Sydney, 27 May in Brisbane and 10 June in Ipswich.
- 48 Hours in Kuta: A Weekend Guide - Sep 2, 2018
- How Mac DeMarco changed the face of indie-rock - Sep 1, 2018
- New Ivey EP to be released in November - Aug 26, 2018
- John Farnham’s Hunter Valley concert sold out - Aug 26, 2018
- The Babe Rainbow – Double Rainbow album review - Aug 20, 2018
- AirAsia partners with Juraki Surf Invitational - Aug 16, 2018
- The Complete Guide to King Gizzard - Aug 12, 2018
- BigCityBeats World Club Dome Korea is Back - Aug 11, 2018
- Bluesfest’s massive 30th anniversary line-up - Aug 9, 2018
- The new ‘skin tingling’ Hydro Sports at InterContinental Fiji - Jul 24, 2018