With a new restaurant and jungle Yoga shala, it is no wonder Salt House is one of the best surf and yoga resort choice in the paradise known as Hiriketiya.
Half way through its second ‘high season’, Salt House Hiriketiya is still on top of the TripAdvisor leaderboard. Ranked as the number one BnB for the region, owners Cristal and Rob are not looking to let go of the title anytime soon. Hiriketiya Bay has become THE beach to hit in the last 24 months. People flock from other beachside locations searching out this ‘hidden paradise’. No one leaves disappointed.
To beef up Salt’s guest pleasing power, the couple has recently completed construction of a 40-seat restaurant and boutique bar. This is all in balance with other areas of the property which have been developed, including an open jungle Yoga Shala and clothing boutique. Salt House continues to bring class and comfort to the bay.
Adding this exciting new dimension to the already amazing beachside property makes for the perfect holiday destination. Six double/twin rooms and a private rooftop lounge make Salt House the perfect home away from home. Book the whole property with a group or come along and meet new friends. Either way, you will discover the magic of Hiriketiya Bay (no it’s not on the ’tourist map’). You will have to find us on Instagram @salthouse_srilanka or Salt House Sri Lanka on FaceBook (www.facebook.com/salthousesrilanka).
If you are looking for an unbeatable beach escape, a large holiday home for a winter getaway, or somewhere to host a remote retreat group, then Salt House has ticked every box.
SPECIAL DEAL FOR GLOBAL SURF SOUNDS READERS
Yes, mention Global Surf Sounds when you book and enjoy 30% off during low season – May, June and July, subject to availability. This brings the price down to just $60USD/night after taxes. Also enjoy 30% off Yoga lessons.
To book contact Rob Dixon on +94 77 526 9300 | www.salthousesrilanka.net
- Italo Ferreira and Caroline Marks Win Quiksilver Pro on Gold Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Jetwing Surf Unravels Mystique of Sri Lanka’s East Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Last spots for 2019 on whale swim in Tonga tour - Mar 14, 2019
- Margaret River Pro secured until 2021 - Mar 14, 2019
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018