Sam Smith is set to return to Australia after rescheduling the tour he cancelled because of his voice haemorrhage.
After undergoing surgery to have his haemorrhoid removed in America last month Sam is due to continue his world tour in July health permitting.
“The doctors have told me I need to fully rest until my vocal cords have healed, otherwise this could become a huge long-term issue,” Smith said
The London based 23 year old will play Perth Arena on November 28th, Adelaide Entertainment Centre on December 1st, Qantas Credit Union Arena in Sydney on December 4th, Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne on December 8th and Brisbane Entertainment Centre on December 12th.
Whoever had tickets for the shows that were cancelled will have the opportunity to buy tickets before everybody else
The successful operation was carried out by one of the business’s best Dr Steven Zeitels, who has performed the same procedure on Adele and Lionel Richie. Sam Smith has been unable to talk for three weeks after the operation. The singer said on Twitter his first words after breaking his silence will be “f**k me that was s**t”.
- Last spots for 2019 on whale swim in Tonga tour - Mar 14, 2019
- Margaret River Pro secured until 2021 - Mar 14, 2019
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018
- Damien Rice returns to Australia - Nov 29, 2018
- Congrats Stephanie Gilmore on 7th world title - Nov 27, 2018