Sea N Sound music festival has just announced an incredible line-up for 2017!
Combining two things that Australians live and breathe – The Beach and Music! Sea N Sound 2017 is bringing a massive line up that is sure to draw larger crowds than its previous year.
The Wharf Tavern will be hosting its second year along the Mooloolaba River, celebrating some of Australia’s best live music alongside amazing seafood, Australian Craft bear and highlighting the lifestyle and culture along the coast. This is sure to be an event to remember!
The Wharf Tavern on the Mooloolaba River, is pleased to welcome the one and only Boy and Bear with an impressive support line up including Busby Marou (ARIA #1 album), festival favourites Tijuana Cartel, rising Australian Indie/ Alt/ Rock Artist Timberwolf and several up and coming local acts to bring to you one of the most exciting events of the year on the Sunshine Coast. The festival will be held outside the Wharf Tavern, positioned on the Mooloolah river with beautiful views of the stunning Mooloolaba beach.
For Sea n Sound 2016 the precinct was converted to accommodate over 2,000. This years venue saw an edition growing to a 3,000 capacity venue that is looking to sell out fast!
Tickets are on sale from Friday the 10th of March.
- Music, Food and Fun at Lizottes! - Jul 16, 2017
- The Best Travel Picks For Music Lovers - Jun 23, 2017
- Mancation in South Africa - May 29, 2017
- 4 Unique European Summer Festivals - May 10, 2017
- Beautiful Beach Getaways Around the World - May 6, 2017
- Splendour In The Grass 2017 Line-up - May 4, 2017
- Top Music Festivals Around the World - May 2, 2017
- Komune Bali adds more luxury for surfers - Apr 10, 2017
- Travel To A Playlist To Match Your Journey - Mar 31, 2017
- Cool Off Around Australia This Summer - Mar 29, 2017