The Sharkbanz is a magnetic shark repellent, good for keeping the toothy grey friends at bay.
It offers that sense of safety and piece of mind in the water that would otherwise have you feeling a little bit nervous.
The Sharkbanz has a patented magnetic technology that helps keep the sharks away, it is on a strap a bit like a chunky watch and can be worn on the wrist or the ankle. I chose to wear it on my ankle while surfing as our feet spend more time in the water than our hands. The magnets interfere with the electro-receptors around a shark’s snout, sharks rely on these receptors a lot more in murky water and the Sharkbanz magnets are like a flashlight to the eyes of a human. The more Sharkbanz the better the protection so you could strap four or five to each limb and be the envy of all of your friends.
Why you will love it
This product should give you a lot more peace of mind while out doing your favourite pastime in the ocean. The Sharkbanz protects against most shark species particularly those that attack in shallow, murky water in the most common ‘hit and run’ scenarios. This doesn’t mean to say however once you have purchased one you should stuff your speedos full of salmon and jump into shark creak just to test it out. Sharkbanz are a lot smaller and compact than shark repellents that have come before, they have no batteries moving parts or any need to charge them, they have a good looking design and are comfortable to wear.
For more visit www.sharkbanz.com.au
- Italo Ferreira and Caroline Marks Win Quiksilver Pro on Gold Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Jetwing Surf Unravels Mystique of Sri Lanka’s East Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Last spots for 2019 on whale swim in Tonga tour - Mar 14, 2019
- Margaret River Pro secured until 2021 - Mar 14, 2019
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018