Why you need it
Speaker: To hear your favourite music out loud.
Headphones: To hear your favourite music and nothing else.
Speaker: Bluetooth connection that’s easy to use and gives great clarity, aux input, water resistant I’m not sure how well it would work after being totally submersed in water but the rubber coating around the body has a good feel to it, It would probably be ok if you spilt a drink on it, 8hr battery life, 60 ft connection radius
Headphones: Bluetooth connection very similar to the speaker, the speaker and headphones are both charged with micro Usb (smart phone charger), aux input, 15 hr battery life, dual device connection, 150 ft connection radius.
Why you will love it
Speaker: It is light and small and fits into a pocket just about but still gives a surprising amount of volume. The bass response is pretty good as well, it’s perfect for a BBQ, on the beach or camping.
Headphones: A sturdy design and a very clear sound, the reduction of outside noise is enough so that on a plane or train you won’t hear anybody talking. They are comfortable to wear and the padding around the ears forms a good seal.
Why you will hate it
Speaker: As a small speaker it does have its limits of volume and bass.
Headphones: it is not very easy to adjust the height of the speakers, the bracket is a bit stiff.
Where to get it
It is available on http://solrepublic.com/wireless-headphones-and-speakers.html
Punk wireless speaker: $69.99 AUD
Tracks Air Headphones: $199.99 AUD
- Italo Ferreira and Caroline Marks Win Quiksilver Pro on Gold Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Jetwing Surf Unravels Mystique of Sri Lanka’s East Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Last spots for 2019 on whale swim in Tonga tour - Mar 14, 2019
- Margaret River Pro secured until 2021 - Mar 14, 2019
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018