Travelling with your surfboards can be a costly venture with many airlines charging hefty fees for the oversized and excess luggage.
AirAsia recently partnered with the World Surf League (WSL) as Australia’s Official Airline of Surfing and they are offering your surfboard to travel free.
The airline announced changes to its baggage policy as part of its partnership with WSL, Surfing Australia and state surfing bodies.
Surfers all over Australia will be able to travel with their surfboard to and from surfing hot spots such as Indonesia, Thailand, the Maldives, Japan and the Philippines, at no additional cost.
For more on the new baggage policy, visit www.airasia.com/au/en/freesurf.page
To book your next surfing adventure, visit www.airasia.com
- Last spots for 2019 on whale swim in Tonga tour - Mar 14, 2019
- Margaret River Pro secured until 2021 - Mar 14, 2019
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018
- Damien Rice returns to Australia - Nov 29, 2018
- Congrats Stephanie Gilmore on 7th world title - Nov 27, 2018