The West Aussie band Tame Impala have recently announce that they are to release their eagerly awaited new album ‘Currents’.
They have also just released the first single ‘Cause I’m a Man’ from the upcoming album which is out now on iTunes.
Listen to it below.
The Perth based psychedelic rock trio have not been together long but are already becoming hugely successful playing sold out shows all over the world. The band announced their new material through Facebook, revealing the title and the cover, although there is no set release date it is due sometime this year.
“Sketched out in planes, cars, hotels and homes since the completion of Tame Impala’s worldwide critically acclaimed Lonerism in 2012, ‘Cause I’m a Man and Let It Happen were written, performed, recorded, produced and mixed by Kevin Parker in Fremantle, Western Australia,” the band wrote in a press release, via Rolling Stone.
This year looks set to be one of their best yet with the release of ‘Currents’ and a massive world tour.
Tame Impala have just announced that they are going to be playing at ‘Splendour in the grass’ festival in North Byron Parklands, NSW 24th-26th July 2015 their only Australian date so far.
Check out their website http://www.tameimpala.com/
Also have a listen to this.
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018
- Damien Rice returns to Australia - Nov 29, 2018
- Congrats Stephanie Gilmore on 7th world title - Nov 27, 2018
- Byron Bay Surf Festival drops in for 2019 - Nov 27, 2018
- Surfing in Papua New Guinea - Nov 6, 2018