Nicaragua has some of the best surf spots and breaks in the Pacific and still remains largely unknown (and most important, uncrowded) to most of the surfing community.
The country claims fame to one of a longest surfing season lasting for about nine out of 12 months. The country is famed for its swells in reef breaks and sandbars.
Here are the Top 5 places for surfers to stay in Nicaragua.
- Last spots for 2019 on whale swim in Tonga tour - Mar 14, 2019
- Margaret River Pro secured until 2021 - Mar 14, 2019
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018
- Damien Rice returns to Australia - Nov 29, 2018
- Congrats Stephanie Gilmore on 7th world title - Nov 27, 2018