Why you need it
UE Roll is not only a wireless speaker that packs a punch but it looks funky too. Being waterproof, it is practical for those beach goers who like to crank the tunes while kicking back on the beach.
Not too big, but big enough at 135mm in diameter, 149.51mm high and weighing just 330g. It is waterproof and can be immersed in liquid up to 1m for up to 30 minutes. Sound wise, the maximum sound level is 85dBA, with a frequency range of 108Hz – 20kHz.
The UE Roll has a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery for up to 9 hours of battery life between Micro USB charges. Actual battery life will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions. Charge time: 5.5 hours.
It can be pair up to 8 Bluetooth ® enabled devices – Connect up to two source devices at the same time. Wirelessly play (stream) to 2 UE ROLLs from one source. Mobile range of play is up to 20m or (65ft). For Audio Playback – Smartphones, tablets and other devices that support Bluetooth® wireless audio profile [Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)] or 3.5 mm audio output.
Why you will love it
The fact it is so versatile and can be taken anywhere is the biggest drawcard. Have it in the pool, attach it to your surfboard, it can go where ever you go.
Why you will hate it
You will only wish you had bought one of these before all the other portable wireless speakers that just don’t sound or look as good.
- Italo Ferreira and Caroline Marks Win Quiksilver Pro on Gold Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Jetwing Surf Unravels Mystique of Sri Lanka’s East Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Last spots for 2019 on whale swim in Tonga tour - Mar 14, 2019
- Margaret River Pro secured until 2021 - Mar 14, 2019
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018