Ultimate Ears has upped the ante on their popular Ultimate Ears Boom Wireless Bluetooth Speaker roll to bring the new addition. Better than before, here is what we thought of the new speakers.
Why you need it
The UE Boom 2 is a compact, durable wireless Bluetooth speaker that really packs a punch. It’s stain-resistant, shock-resistant and fully waterproof. You can crank your tunes for longer with a battery life of 15 hours. Make it the ultimate sound system by pairing it with a second Ultimate Ears speaker for stereo sound.
Ultimate Ears Boom 2 allows you to stream audio from nearly any smartphone or tablet, regardless of the source app or operating system. The speaker comes in six colour options, has a tight weave on the fabric cover, making it more durable. The flap that covers the ports is better integrated into the unit with a groove in the top of the speaker that makes everything flush. The speaker is fully waterproof for immersion up to 1m for 30 minutes, as well as drop-resistant to five feet or 1.5 m. Ultimate Ears says that even if you forget to close that little flap that covers the USB charging port and audio input, you don’t have to worry about any water getting inside the speaker.
Why you will love it
This wireless speaker doesn’t only look smooth, it is one of the best sound quality speakers out there. Perfect for those who live an active life, the Ultimate Ears Boom 2 is right at home on the beach, fully waterproof and durable.
Why you will hate it
You will only wish you had bought one of these before all the other portable wireless speakers that just don’t sound or look as good.
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018
- Damien Rice returns to Australia - Nov 29, 2018
- Congrats Stephanie Gilmore on 7th world title - Nov 27, 2018
- Byron Bay Surf Festival drops in for 2019 - Nov 27, 2018
- Surfing in Papua New Guinea - Nov 6, 2018