Recently revealing his latest video for ‘Straight Into Your Arms’, Vance Joy is also celebrating news of more local accolades for his debut, #1 ARIA-charting, platinum album Dream Your Life Away.
Directed by up and coming, UK based director Toby Ashenheim, ‘Straight Into Your Arms’ is the latest single to be released by Vance Joy and is available on the deluxe edition of Dream Your Life Away.
The album continues to soar to new heights in Australia, with three of its singles notching up yet more platinum accolades – ‘Mess Is Mine’ was recently certified platinum, ‘Georgia’ is now 2x platinum and Riptide is an incredible 6x platinum with over 440,000 sales! The album is still charting consistently one and a half years after release.
With the Canadian leg of the ‘Fire and the Flood’ Tour now wrapped, Vance Joy continues a jam-packed US run throughout March, where Dream Your Life Away and ‘Mess Is Mine’ both recently attained gold status (500,000+ sales). He will return home to Australia to close the tour in April, with dates scheduled for Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. All local shows are sold out, with the exception of Brisbane, where final tickets are now selling.
Just confirmed to open the Melbourne and Brisbane shows, is melodic architect and soul crooner Ainslie Wills. Following the recent release of her EP Oh The Gold, and known for her genre bending progressive pop tunes, Ainslie’s dynamic live performances embody both her strength and vulnerability. If you’re a Brisbane fan yet to purchase tickets to the concert, get in quick!
- Italo Ferreira and Caroline Marks Win Quiksilver Pro on Gold Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Jetwing Surf Unravels Mystique of Sri Lanka’s East Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Last spots for 2019 on whale swim in Tonga tour - Mar 14, 2019
- Margaret River Pro secured until 2021 - Mar 14, 2019
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018