Ocean Divine is running Waterman’s Weeks 14-21 Aug & 21-28 Aug 2016 with FREE diving and surfing lessons!
‘Ocean Divine’ is one of the most luxurious vessels in the Maldives today. Formerly known as Ocean Dancer, Ocean Divine offers incredible facilities for both surfers and non-surfers. She is owned and operated by David and Gaelle Mesnard – in fact, the Mesnards built the boat! David has lived in the Maldives for over 20 years and is a highly accomplished waterman (worldclass free-diver, scuba dive master, keen surfer and SUP’er). His wife Gaelle adds the feminine touch and keeps the non-surfers entertained. The owners are assisted by a highly professional and experienced crew which includes a masseuse and a top-level chef. Life aboard Ocean Divine will be an experience never to be forgotten. Without a doubt, this luxury surf charter is the ultimate choice for a extraordinary surfing, diving and island hopping holiday in the Maldives.
Accommodation onboard Ocean Divine consists of seven individually climate-controlled cabins, complete with queen size bed and well-appointed ensuite bathroom. Each cabin is equipped with a plasma screen and DVD player.
Ocean Divine employs an internationally trained massage therapist who has designed an extensive massage menu to cater to all needs. Whether it’s indulgent pampering therapy or a post-surf rub-down to relieve aching muscles, you will appreciate this luxurious service.
Prices & Dates
|14-Aug-2016||21-Aug-2016||14||From AU$3,828pp – Watermans week|
|21-Aug-2016||28-Aug-2016||14||From AU$3,828pp – Watermans week|
For more details email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last spots for 2019 on whale swim in Tonga tour - Mar 14, 2019
- Margaret River Pro secured until 2021 - Mar 14, 2019
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018
- Damien Rice returns to Australia - Nov 29, 2018
- Congrats Stephanie Gilmore on 7th world title - Nov 27, 2018