Here is your chance to WIN a Hurley Phantom JJF Boardies & Shirt set. Simply email your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org to go in the draw.
Competition closes 15 March 2016. Winner(s) will be drawn at random and subject to the Global Surf Sounds Competition Terms & Conditions as found on the Global Surf Sounds Website.
PHANTOM JJF 2 ELITE – Camo short with orange vertical stripe: (RRP: $199.99)
Built for powerful conditions:
Designed to the exact specifications of John John Florence. The Hurley Phantom JJF 2 Elite Men’s Boardshorts feature zero waistband that keeps you solid when the waves are. A 21″ length offers added protection in the water with welded construction for added strength all in JJF’s signature cargo print.
- ZERO WAISTBAND – To keep you secure when the swell gets big LIGHTWEIGHT STRETCH – Phantom 60% fabric enhances mobility to provide a lightweight and comfortable fit in the water
- 21″ for added protection
- Camo print for JJF’s signature style
- Patented EZ fly closure reduces bulk and allows for a snug, adjustable fit
- Front zip pocket with laser cut drainage hole on interior
- CirŽ interior for a smooth feel against the skin
- 80% recycled polyester/20% spandex PHANTOM material
The essence of Hurley is based on our love of the ocean and its constant state of change. With deep roots in beach culture, we are all about inclusion and positivity. Our brand was started with the idea of facilitating the dreams of the youth. Music and art are the common threads that bring us all together. We are passionate about freedom of expression and the individual voice. We place a premium on smiles. Welcome to our world, imagine the possibilities.
- Last spots for 2019 on whale swim in Tonga tour - Mar 14, 2019
- Margaret River Pro secured until 2021 - Mar 14, 2019
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018
- Damien Rice returns to Australia - Nov 29, 2018
- Congrats Stephanie Gilmore on 7th world title - Nov 27, 2018