These days it is too easy to whip out your phone and snap a photo, but imagine if you could up your photo game with a small accessory the delivers big results.
Take the stage, Olloclip. It is small, lightweight, easy to use and even comes in a handy little bag for safe keeping.
Just how does it improve your phone photos?
With Ultra-Wide and Telephoto lenses included, the Active Lens lets you shoot further and wider than ever before.
Ultra-Wide: Capture more with a brand new Ultra-Wide lens. In comparison, it’s similar to an “action camera” field-of-view. The olloclip Ultra-Wide lens sits between Fisheye and Wide-Angle lenses when it comes to viewable area on the screen. Because of it’s unique perspective, Ultra-Wide is a great addition to the kit of sports and adventure shooters and is an important option to portraitists wanting to include environmental context. For the everyday photographer, it is indispensable when shooting selfies and group shots of friends on both the front and rear facing cameras.
Telephoto: Switch quickly and easily to the 2x Telephoto lens to get twice as close to the action. In addition to getting you twice as close, this lens provides a shallower depth-of-field allowing the use of selective focus to capture stunning portraits and make your subject stand out distinctly from their backgrounds.
Our pocket-sized, award-winning design now works on both front and rear-facing cameras; so you can let your photos and selfies run wild. Plus, it comes with 3 wearable pendants because the best camera is the one that’s always with you.
Two versatile lens options included:
- Professional-style lenses give you creative options
- Lightweight, compact design works on both front and rear-facing cameras
- Switch between lenses in seconds with no extra parts needed
- Precision coated ground glass optics deliver superior clarity
- Wearable pendants keep the lens instantly accessible
- Works with all your favorite photo and video apps
WIN an Olloclip for your iPhone6. Simply email your name and address to email@example.com. Competition closes 15 September 2016.
Find out just what it does and more with this video.
- Last spots for 2019 on whale swim in Tonga tour - Mar 14, 2019
- Margaret River Pro secured until 2021 - Mar 14, 2019
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018
- Damien Rice returns to Australia - Nov 29, 2018
- Congrats Stephanie Gilmore on 7th world title - Nov 27, 2018