WINNERS HAS BEEN DRAWN. Thanks to everyone who entered and stay tuned for the next competition.
Taylor Boardshort Co have just released their new range of men’s swim shorts, designed for finding new breaks, and new bars. Taking the design beyond the traditional boardshort, they’ve brought a more tailored approach to men’s swimwear.
The shorts have been built for swimming yet double as a tailored item, suitable for any summer adventurer. They are shorts designed to go from beach to bar or wherever your day takes you. And whether you have the dad bod or the beach bod these shorts are fit for every setting.
Global Surf Sounds along with Taylor Boardshort Co. are giving you the chance to win a pair of Taylor Boardshorts.
How to Enter
Upload a photo to Instagram of you surfing or just enjoying the outdoors and tag @globalsurfsounds and @taylorboardshortclub. Don’t forget to use the hashtags #foreverywear #globalsurfsounds
Winners will be drawn on 1 June and notified via Instagram.
Don’t have instagram? No worries, just email your name, address and boardshort size to email@example.com
- Italo Ferreira and Caroline Marks Win Quiksilver Pro on Gold Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Jetwing Surf Unravels Mystique of Sri Lanka’s East Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Last spots for 2019 on whale swim in Tonga tour - Mar 14, 2019
- Margaret River Pro secured until 2021 - Mar 14, 2019
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018