Surfing the Menu: Next Generation is a combination of travel, adventure, surfing and cooking that is sure to get the senses going!
Starring MasterChef favourites Dan Churchill and Hayden Quinn, the brand new series and cookbook take you on an expedition around the north of Australia to some of the most exquisite and spectacular locations the country has to offer.
Packed into their 50 yr old VW Bug nicknamed Gigi, Churchill and Quinn travel from the west coast, to the north, and then over to the east coast, meeting passionate food producers and turning simple, fresh ingredients into deliciously easy and healthy recipes.
The keen adventurists’ also head to an outback cattle station, share a Tongan feast, snorkel the Great Barrier Reefs, search for bush medicines with Indigenous communities, and of course surf in some breathtaking locations!
Whether you love to cook, or travel, or just want to learn more about some of the most remarkable locations in Australia, Surfing the Menu: Next Generation is right up there on the must-have list!
WIN a copy of the Surfing the Menu Cookbook and DVD. Simply email your name and address to email@example.com.
Competition closes 30 September 2016.
- Last spots for 2019 on whale swim in Tonga tour - Mar 14, 2019
- Margaret River Pro secured until 2021 - Mar 14, 2019
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018
- Damien Rice returns to Australia - Nov 29, 2018
- Congrats Stephanie Gilmore on 7th world title - Nov 27, 2018