Xavier Rudd has released Storm Boy, the ninth studio album, with the world tour kicking off this week in California.
Storm Boy sums up everything fans love about the iconic singer-songwriter. Produced by Chris Bond (Ben Howard, Tom Speight) and mixed by Tim Palmer (Pearl Jam, Bowie, U2) it is Xavier’s finest release to date, exemplified by its glorious first single, Walk Away. Physical and digital pre-orders are now available at xavierrudd.com.
Lyrically and musically, Storm Boy affirms Xavier Rudd as one of Australia’s most important artists. Singing as always from the heart, Xavier touches upon issues that are both global and personal, lacing each blissful melody with messages of humility and wisdom. Rising to the greatness of its namesake, Storm Boy is set to join Colin Thiele’s beloved novel as a classic Australian work of art. Something timelessly relevant.
On the Australian leg, both the Tivoli in Brisbane and the Forum in Melbourne have sold out, but fret not – as there has been a second show announced in each city.
Details on how to nab your tickets can be found here.
Stream, listen, hold, download or save your copy here.
- Italo Ferreira and Caroline Marks Win Quiksilver Pro on Gold Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Jetwing Surf Unravels Mystique of Sri Lanka’s East Coast - Apr 11, 2019
- Last spots for 2019 on whale swim in Tonga tour - Mar 14, 2019
- Margaret River Pro secured until 2021 - Mar 14, 2019
- A barefoot surf cinema night - Jan 8, 2019
- Coachella 2019 lineup announced - Jan 3, 2019
- Luxury Sustainable Surf Program - Dec 12, 2018
- Most instagramable surf spots - Dec 9, 2018
- Enter the Nikon Surf Photo contest - Dec 6, 2018
- Sharkbanz - Dec 6, 2018